[Octal-dev] weekend update

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [Octal-dev] weekend update
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 17:31:24 -0400

I will be releasing the first version of the signal routing code this
weekend, which will bring OCTAL one step closer to completion. The
biggest request so far has been for API documentation; I have been
working on it this week, and I plan to post a draft this weekend as
well.

Does anyone have requests for documentation info? Or should I just give
it a whirl and try to explain the API in a linear fashion?

--
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden