Re: [Octal-dev] weekend update

From: Danny P.
Subject: Re: [Octal-dev] weekend update
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 01:43:57 EDT

Does anyone have requests for documentation info? Or should I just give
it a whirl and try to explain the API in a linear fashion?

You should give it a whirl. I'm sure, if clarifications need to be made, they will be. You are not the only one in the team, we're here to help :)
If something doesn't make sense, someone will make sense of it :)
And of course, since I mentioned it, I also volunteer to polish up your stuff... maybe we could make a nice reference with examples and explanations. Anyways, just ideas until we see it.
'night,
Dan P.