[Octal-dev] doc thoughts

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [Octal-dev] doc thoughts
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:44:16 -0400

The API documentation is coming along well. Alex, a friend and local
C.S. student at Clark University, asked me to go over the API and show
him how to make OCTAL machines; the experience was a great way for me to
verbally work out the ideas, make sure it's solid, and finally organize
the "future blob" into a linear series of steps. I got a good start on
writing the docs the other night (I've recently become a LaTeX Junkie)
so that part is going well. Damn... if the universe hadn't exploded this
weekend (w.r.t. New England's weather) it would probably be done now.
:-)

---
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden