[Octal-dev] DSP links.

From: Edward Coffey
Subject: [Octal-dev] DSP links.
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 12:07:03 +1000

More as a project in website-building than anything else, I've put together
a list of useful DSP sites, aimed at machine writers.  I've tried to avoid
linking to sites that are mainly about selling their product, sites about
hardware, and sites that do little more than tell you where you can purchase
journals and handbooks or have a subscription fee.  It may seem pretty
redundant at the moment, but it's only young, I'm planning to make it at
least as comprehensive as any other link site on the web, but contain links
only to freely available information, relevant to software DSP.
Any comments, suggestions questions?  Links (keeping in mind the aim of the
site)?

Almost forgot, it's here: http://latcs2.cs.latrobe.edu.au/~ecoffey/dsp.html