[Octal-dev] comments on new docs?

From: Dave O'Toole
Subject: [Octal-dev] comments on new docs?
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 17:15:23 -0400

Still hashing out some network problems that have prevented me from
posting the new tarball at alpha.gnu.org (this is 0.2a I'm speaking of.)

However, I posted it to this mailing list. If anyone has time, I'd
appreciate comments/corrections/feedback on the latest documentation (if
you have LaTeX, you can type "make doc" in the octal-alpha install
directory to get the docs.) There are several changes which bring OX_API
to its (presumably final) core form, and also the new ox_wrappers (C++
version of the API) documentation is included.

I would greatly appreciate feedback from the machine coder's point of
view.

--
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden