[Octal-dev] [Octal] mixing GUI

From: Ken Bradley
Subject: [Octal-dev] [Octal] mixing GUI
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:33:39 -0700 (PDT)

For what it's worth, I was reading a review of a sequencer "Music
Center Pro", and I was really struck by the screenshot of the mixer
GUI. I've never seen anything like it, but it is so simple:

It was a 3D looking grid, with all the tracks scattered about, like
instruments on stage. This seems so much more intuitive then mixing
with sliders. I imagine you can just pick up the track (represented by
a dot) and move it about the stereo field, move it farther from the
listener to lower volume. Neat huh? Imagine the reaslistic reverb you
could get this way!

=====
Ken Bradley <address@hidden>
Listen to my music at http://mp3.com/TwinkleElf