[Octal-dev] soxchorus

From: Avelino
Subject: [Octal-dev] soxchorus
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:23:29 +0100 (BST)

        soxchorus are very nice  :)
        with last-last svfilter.c update, i send the main.c file that i
use to test the soxchorus and soxflange (in my old 486 it sounds with some
clicks :( but in a 586 it sounds great, i don't know that from a square
wave we can extract such sounds :-)
        Congratulations, Neil.

        In my 486 the soxechos are too slow to apreciate, i will probe it
on a 586 hardware.

        Teh Psycle GUI are very nice, i supose that octal GUI will be
coded for the same front end.

                                Bye.

Avelino Herrera Morales. E-Mail: address@hidden
                                 address@hidden