Re: [Octal-dev] crash?

From: Dave O'Toole
Subject: Re: [Octal-dev] crash?
Date: Sun Jul 30 13:02:02 2000

Luka Frelih wrote:

> well at least it proves i tried... ;)
> am glad that this is the intended behavior
>
> >This interim release was made so that people could look at the header
> >files and docs to see the changes to the API, as I needed to break one
>
> ic. back to some more RTFC (reading the fine code)

The significant changes are summarized in the intro to the OXAPI
guide---this is on the octal home page in HTML if you prefer not to deal
do the latex thing. If you would like to see what changed and why that's
a good place to look. I would like to hear feedback on them if you have
any, such as "thanks great idea" or "my god that sucks!!!" :-) I've
attempted to make a few things a) simpler to code machines and b) more
thread-safe.

--
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden