Re: [Octal-dev] sourceforge upload

From: Dave O'Toole
Subject: Re: [Octal-dev] sourceforge upload
Date: Sun Sep 10 14:34:07 2000

>         I have been disconnected from mailing list for a time. If i build
> an octal machine (like my svfilter.c :-) should i put it at sourceforge?
>         If it is true; how can i upload the machine code to the server?

I don't really know myself. The source forge way of doing things is kind
of complicated, I don't like dealing with it. You could use ftp but then
a project admin has to "approve the file" in a weird way. If everyone
uses CVS this is great but..... eh.

Maybe it will be easier if someone can spare about 5 meg of ftp space
for people to post stuff more simply? I can't set up public access where
I work but perhaps someone on the list can help out.

--
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden