unix pipes for front <--> back end interface?

From: Avelino
Subject: unix pipes for front <--> back end interface?
Date: Mon Oct 30 11:38:01 2000

        Hi,
                Will the next octal alpha release include the gtk
frontend? I am very interested in a console based skin. Will be the octal
core WELL separated from frontend? (afaik, David mentioned the use of
unix pipes...)
        I think it is a very important aproach for gnu octal.

                                Thanx, group.

Avelino Herrera Morales. E-Mail: address@hidden
                                 address@hidden
                         HTTP: http://www.avelino.turincon.com