Re: Octal / Dynamic BGM / Indrema

From: Ross Litscher
Subject: Re: Octal / Dynamic BGM / Indrema
Date: Mon Nov 27 22:09:02 2000

/* end lurk */

Yeah, that was me :) I still think it would be a really cool "side
feature" of octal (not that i do any game programming). I'm about to
start a job, and finals are comming up, so i don't have any time to
really do anything about it. I think i might check out the Indrema
mailing lists though.

Well, atleast this gives me something to think about when i should
really be studying. Maybe someone could throw around ideas on how this
could be implemented.

What does DTO think about this? just general opinions in the grand
scheme of octal.

peace,
ross