Re: Sourceforge

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: Sourceforge
Date: Fri Dec 8 01:30:01 2000

There's already a little stub there from awhile back (see octalmachines.sourceforge.net) and we might use that as a community machines/plugins repository for people who develop octal plugins. However that time won't be here for a month or so because that's when I expect usable betas to be ready.

Danny P. wrote:

I just added a project to sourceforge and found it to be fantastic! It has really good tools that would help any free software project... You should really see what they have to offer (even if they main site is at gnu, octal development can be on sourceforge) Just a recommendation, i'm too impressed with what they have (their cvs uses ssh and has two modes of access, anonymous (read) and developer (read/write)