Hannibal...yuck!

From: Matt Thomas
Subject: Hannibal...yuck!
Date: Sun Feb 11 23:24:01 2001

>From Avagato:
>Ari and I watched Silence of the Lambs last night.
So I went to Hannibal yesterday and I feel it's my duty to warn anyone
reading this that it is by far the worst movie I've seen in years. Anthony
Hopkins is convincing, but overall it is just an absolutely disgusting,
unbelievable (the horrible finale is technically not possible), overhyped,
and boring flick. And yes, this has *nothing* to do with octal, but I just
wanted to start some conversation on this list again :-)

Btw, David, I hope you feel better soon.

-Matt