Re: any dates

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: any dates
Date: Sat Feb 24 20:15:02 2001

> any chance to anticipate when to
> expect the next source release?
>
> ...i want a peek...

before this weekend is over... I am working on it now. I just wanted to
polish up a few more bits before I put it online.

remember all, this is a developer's release still. if you're not writing
machines there will not be much fun to have with it. if you're writing
machines, this offers a graphical way to test them out (including little
slider bars, etc.) and listen to the audio.

- stereo mixing doesn't work yet
- noise machine is broken, doesn't work right
- you can play with creating machines etc, altering parameters

look for this today or tomorrow. I will announce and post the URL.

--
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden