Re: octal 0.92 developer's beta online

From: Luka Frelih
Subject: Re: octal 0.92 developer's beta online
Date: Sun Feb 25 12:33:03 2001

> visit the octal homepage for more details. I'm going to go watch "I,
> Claudius" now, we'll chat later. feedback desired.

hoy!

i got it, made it, ran it and not much happens...
it just waits in this line:

        // wait for it to come back before proceeding
        i = read(block_pipe[0], &type, sizeof(type));

and no windows open... ev_create returns and then this
read blocks forever

do you want me to check any return values in ev_create
or something else? i have libgtk-1.2.so.0.5.3, if that
is any help.

LF