control window question

From: David O'Toole
Subject: control window question
Date: Sun Feb 25 19:54:06 2001

I realized that it's easy to allow control_boxes all to show up in one
control window, named appropriately. Once you open several control boxes,
they seem to get very cluttered and it's hard to organize them. How do you
feel about having them always appear in a stack in one window that can be
moved around as a unit?

BTW this doesn't preclude the layout extension (where machines need more
precise control over widget layout than just a vbox.) We can still do
both.

--
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden