web repository of octal machines

From: luka
Subject: web repository of octal machines
Date: Tue Feb 27 16:27:08 2001

> Um, I guess it would be time to do an experimental plugin repository (i.e.
> a webpage that takes the long name (ID) of a plugin as a form variable,
> and returns the source code.) If no form variable is set, it could just
> list the names and make links. (This would make it very wget-friendly, I
> am thinking in terms of a little utility to automatically grab a machine
> file, verify and build etc.)

i just made this... hacked some code i'm writing for my organization. it has no
concept of usernames, so anyone can add/edit machines. i added your square
machine. the html is also very basic still - but it should work, i think

hit http://www.ljudmila.org/~luka/room/ and tell me (private or list) what you
think. and how it should be improved, besides the obvious stuff

LF