Re: web repository of octal machines

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: web repository of octal machines
Date: Tue Feb 27 16:45:03 2001

> i just made this... hacked some code i'm writing for my organization. it has
> no concept of usernames, so anyone can add/edit machines. i added your square
> machine. the html is also very basic still - but it should work, i think

Haha, I see we were both thinking of this at the same time! I just sent
you an email asking if you wanted to admin the sourceforge thing. I like
the program you've got there! few icons and it'll be perfect. If you like
the sourceforge idea we can always run your script there, they have PHP
and as an admin you'd have full login privs and whatever. Let me know what
you think.

--
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden