updated sawgen.c

From: ben
Subject: updated sawgen.c
Date: Sat Mar 10 17:45:02 2001

I found the problem with resetting the phase in sawgen.c - 'phase' was
not initialized to 0.0 in ox_create().  I fixed that and also changed
the type of phase and phaseinc to float, since it doesn't really make
sense to me to call them freq values (although freq == float anyway..
:).  The comments and almost everything else in the file are unchanged
from squaregen.c.  It might be good to incorporate the fix into
squaregen.c, too.

I haven't read the docs thoroughly yet, but it seems to me that there
ought to be a floating point control signal type.  It would make sense
for things like LFOs and envelope generators which would send values
generally in the range -1.0 to 1.0 as amplitude multipliers.  Or maybe
rename the 'samp' type to 'signal' or something to make it clear that it
is to be used for both audio and control signals.

By the way, I'm having some problems building the docs - running latex
on ox_api_reference.tex gives

! Undefined control sequence.
l.1 \chapter
            {\oxapi\ Reference} %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
?

and ox_api_tutorial.tex gives a similar error.