LADSPA

From: ben
Subject: LADSPA
Date: Mon Mar 12 13:42:01 2001

Dave,

Are you still planning to implement the ability to use LADSPA plugins as
effect machines?  I think that would be great for Octal, considering the
large number of neat plugins that already exist.. especially Freeverb..
:)  If it's not something that's high on your list of priorities, I can
work on it when I find the time (I was out of school for two weeks due
to an injury and am trying to catch up).

-ben