Using OX_WRAPPER machines

From: amep
Subject: Using OX_WRAPPER machines
Date: Mon Mar 12 23:27:01 2001

I have been trying use the simplesynth and simplestring machines that
were posted on the list. I got them to compile, but they won't load
into octal. I added a call to dlerror to get a human readable error
message (might be good to add this to the standard code. You think?)
and it said "./simplesynth.so: undefined symbol: __builtin_new". It
seems to me that the C++ library is probably not being linked in
because the main executable is C not C++.

Anyway, if someone give me a push in the right direction that would be
nice.

Thanks.

-Arthur