Re: new in cvs

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: new in cvs
Date: Sun Mar 25 00:03:02 2001

> i've moved the plugins in cvs around, so they are now grouped by origin
> in sox, unkargherth and linefeed folders. hope i didnt make too much of a
> mess.

Looks good! I took a peek thru some of the files. I bet you'll be happy
with those OX_API changes, especially on those machines with many
parameters.... now each one will take up one line of the source file
instead of 8 each :-).

> i also uploaded what i did in the meantime - the freeverb and a new
> generator lfbiper, which uses an external .c file for its oscillator.

Nice! My only comment is that #including a C file is probably not a good
idea. It should be split into a header/source file combo... otherwise
every machine using it will compile its own copy of the code.

--
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden