delimiter

From: David O'Toole
Subject: delimiter
Date: Fri Mar 30 00:39:14 2001

luka, would you be happier if the delimiter was the pipe "|" symbol
instead? That way you could use colons in the names.

The bit about choosing a delimiter dynamically seems icky, I don't want
to get the character and then sprintf up a format string at runtime
that'll then be passed to scanf without my being able to see it :-(
sounds error-prone. Is it ok if it's just pipe all the time?

--
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden