Re: problem loading machines on some systems.

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: problem loading machines on some systems.
Date: Tue Apr 10 14:51:20 2001

just thought of this. After seeing what error is printed out from the
new cvs code, try changing your makefile so that the your machine
compiles with the exact same command used for the example machines. I
realized they are using gtk_config in the main Makefile.

I think it is time for me to write a standard little shell script to
compile a machine "the right way". I think it might help focus on the
what the problem is.

Anyway, keep me posted. I will send out a script possibly this
afternoon.

--
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden