(no subject)

From: 3Z41qzAUC
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Sat May 5 06:42:02 2001

We all need to connect with ourselves, create a quietude that allows us to
listen to our
inner voice. To expand our consciousness and communicate with our family,
friends and
environment in more meaningful ways.

Argo Dream Brew - "Be an Argonaut Journey into your Dreams"
Dreaming is a connection for us all to a deeper understanding of self. Argo
opens the
energy channels to the pyschic self, relaxes the body and conscious mind, then
offers an
impetus towards lucid dreaming and dreamscaping.

Discover all the "Tools for Travel Within" at http://burntheherb.com

Constellation Herbs, Inc brings together the "Tools for Travel Within" to help
make
those connections. With marijuana and hashish alternatives, Argo Dream Brew,
the best
incense for everyday and special occasions and herbal teas to help soothe and
heal.

Eridanus - You too can discover cosmic flow with this most effective coalesence
of rare
and exotic herbs. Eridanus has a mellow stoning effect while opening pathways
to self
awareness, creativity and focus. A very pleasant smoke.

Discover all the "Tools for Travel Within" at http://burntheherb.com

Herbal smoking blends, brews, teas and scents similar to those offered by
Constellation
Herbs, Inc have been used by humans for thousands of years to help nudge the
body, mind
and spirit into a more harmonious state. It's important for many of us to
connect with
and continue that common thread to our past. Allowing ourselves the opportunity
loosen the hold modern society has on us and reach out and touch the cosmic.

Please take a few moments and visit our site at http://burntheherb.com and
discover the
full line of  "Tools for Travel Within". It's important to know that we still
have
alternatives that are legal, effective and affordable. Or give us a call at
1-231-352-7806 for our free catalog.

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via Email.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium
To be removed please email address@hidden with the word "remove" in the subject
line.