Re: Nurture your Spirit

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: Nurture your Spirit
Date: Sat May 5 15:45:03 2001

On Sat, 5 May 2001, Ross Litscher wrote:

> Do you happen to record these shows? I'm always interested in hearing new

Usually yes. There is a ~60 min live set from January 2000 available on
the audio page of Toshoklabs.Com (warning, heavy flash site.) Toshoklabs
is a NYC record label who I worked with on a compilation. Look for
"antarktika @ artist & computer III", it was a series of shows put on with
electronic musicians in 1999-2000.

That show has no vocals in it. I don't yet have recordings of shows since
Ariane and I have started working together, but we are going to record
Sunday's show on both DAT and MD if possible, and put it online. So, I
will let everyone know when it's around.

You know, this is the whole thing that led to starting the Octal
project---I, and others, were tired of the limitations of the
closed-source, one-platform stuff we were using. I hope to do a show with
Octal around the end of the summer, which is very possible (because all
that needs to be done is the rest of the GUI and the file format. oh, and
of course, machines, but we're doing that in parallel :-) and it's coming
along pretty well.

--
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden