What's happening?

From: Francis Whittle
Subject: What's happening?
Date: Wed Mar 20 18:14:52 2002

Hi,

I'm a (vague, kinda) digital music artist (-ish thing), working on GNU (Linux applied) for a while now, and I caught sight of the octal project, and immediately became interested...

Only trick is, it doesn't seem to have been very active for some time now (almost a year), so is anyone actually doing anything on the project right now? If not, is anyone (else) likely to be motivated to do anything shortly?

Thanks,

Francis