Re:stereo should be enough for anyone?

From: ccastiglione
Subject: Re:stereo should be enough for anyone?
Date: Tue Apr 9 18:00:05 2002

How about calling them "busses"?  That's the real-world analogy to what you have
on a hardware mixer.  You even use the term BUS in your constant name!

Just pointing out the obvious (since I have to be good for something on this
list).

For what it's worth I think this is a very useful feature that should be
included in all software nowadays given how much cheaper and more plentiful
multi-channel, er, output, er, bus -- whatever! -- sound interfaces have become
in the past few years.

Chris