Sequencer / Tracker

From: Francis Whittle
Subject: Sequencer / Tracker
Date: Tue Jul 16 10:28:10 2002

Hi,

Wondering if anyone was actually doing anything about a sequencery trackery thing.

Otherwise (or also), are there any timing routines that anyone has implemented, file format (I think a sequencer is fairly useless without a format to save it in, don't you?), et cetera, it would be really nice to have some pointers or some source code, or preferably both. I noticed what appeared to be a half-hearted attempt at timing routines (stating that it needed to be entirely rewritten) in the sources, Which is the major reason why I haven't jumped headlong into it...

Regards,

Francis