RE: Sequencer / Tracker

From: Unkargherth
Subject: RE: Sequencer / Tracker
Date: Sun Jul 28 07:52:01 2002

I don't know anything about seq/tracker, but you could download full srource
at savanah.gnu.org CVS

 http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/octal

And something more about machines and other things at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/octalmachines/

I expect should be usefult to you to start the seq/tracker thingy

By the way, source code didn't chenged in last 12 Months. Has dto abandoned
the project ?