Re: Off topic?

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: Off topic?
Date: Mon Sep 9 15:58:05 2002

Hey avelino!

That's right, I'd like to have some kind of pipe/fifo interface where
you exchange information with the core. So yes, it will definitely be
possible to write a linux console mode application that controls Octal.
Without graphics it may be limited to editing certain things, or may
have to edit numerically what the GUI user could do graphically, but yes
it should work.