Re: contour plots and doing graphics in octave

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: contour plots and doing graphics in octave
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:51:03 -0500

Ideally you should create a routine which returns the lines you
want to draw, and leave it to another routine to do the
plotting.  That allows flexibility in choosing a plotting
package.

If you need to do the plotting from C++, I would
recommend using feval to call the usual plot scripts
rather trying to tie directly into the stream.  Something like:

  #include <octave/parse.h>
  octave_value_list in;
  in(2) = "x;my line;";
  in(1) = Y;