Re: new gnuplot release pending

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: new gnuplot release pending
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:00:11 -0700

John W. Eaton wrote:

Has anyone been using 3.8 with Octave on a regular basis?  Can we
expect things to work properly or will there be problems?

I have been using it for 2 years without much problems related to
new features.
The most mysterious problem with octave / (new) gnuplot synchronization
apparently has just been fixed.