Re: segmentation fault when load more then 2.1 GB

From: Daniel Heiserer
Subject: Re: segmentation fault when load more then 2.1 GB
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 02:26:04 -0500

Were can I pick up your changes/version you started with?
Do we have something like a regression test-suite with which we can test the code for reasonable/identical behaviour?

-- daniel

We are currently implementing this in Octave 2.1.57 (as typedef
idx_t). This is a big job, much bigger than than we anticipated when
we started. A lot of code needs to be changed (although usually in a
trivial way).

If you want to help out, you are welcome to join us as a developer.

This leaves a major unsolved task of how to fold these changes back
into John's CVS repository - as Octave has now marched onto 2.1.60...

                                                                Cheers