Re: Octave for windows (new location)

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: Octave for windows (new location)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 11:58:49 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
> Thanks to David Bateman, pre-compiled package of octave for windows is
> now available at http://www.dbateman.org/?page=octave&lang=EN
> <http://www.dbateman.org/?page=octave&lang=EN>.
>
> Michael.

Ok, I've installed your package.. One comment is that I think I'd prefer
to see the octave-forge install item as a separate section, with each of
the octave-forge sub-packages as optional items. This would then work
well with the package manager, and the extra/non-free directories, that
might be present in the package but not installed by default (though
perhaps non-free shouldn't be)... Apart from that under my vmware
partition it appears to be a very fast version of octave...
Just need atlas :-) .....

Regards
David

[x] General Business Information