Very glad to attend octave project

From: a_disabatino
Subject: Very glad to attend octave project
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:05:25 +0100

Dear everybody,

my name is Antonio Di Sabatino, let me intoduce my self about my technical
skills.

I come from Italy and at the moment I'm working in Milan.

It is  just 7/8  years I'm working on Unix environment before as Unix System
Admin  then as Application Support and Consultant  on Unix environment and
Sybase engine.

At the monment I 'm working in development project to use  C++ and OOD  to
integrate libraries in customer application.
Just I have used some  customer and business C++ framework .

My profile comes from University studies, I'm   Mathematic doctor  and I have
attended  some  technical post-degree course about  OOD and  E-R diagram for
database developer.

I'm studying a lot  about C++ and OOD world and  I have read some  important
book:
-- Design pattern (Gamma, Helm , Johnson, Vlissides )  yet reading
-- STL  Standard Template  Library "Nicolai M.Josuttis"
-- C++ Language     H.Schildt.

I'm very interested to developer and to write C++ code

Recently  I have downloaded and  installed  octave 2.1.71 both Solaris and
Windows  XP machine.
I'm looking for getting the opportunity to write  C++ code and to attend to
octave projects.

I will be very glad if my skills and my profile could be
suitable for  octave project.

Thanks & regards
Antonio

Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom
http://click.libero.it/infostrada10gen07