Re: Solaris: patches to run-octave.in

From: Moritz Borgmann
Subject: Re: Solaris: patches to run-octave.in
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 02:16:29 +0100

wouldn't it be easier to temporarily move your installed libraries move out of the way, and then test run-octave?

The old version should work fine.

If you run the old version with LD_PRELOAD taken out, it should fail because it doesn't find the libs.

My version should also run fine because LD_LIBRARY_PATH is interpreted by the loader.

This looks like an easier test procedure to me.

Cheers,

Moritz