Re: 2.9.19??

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: 2.9.19??
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 06:09:46 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Is the problem so severe for the plotting system ?
Due to my condition has been not good, I cannot understand the situation in
detail.

Does anyone kindly show the URL of a crtical thead?

Perhaps this time, I cannot catch up with the 2.9.19 for my cygwin release
until begining of the
January in the next year.

Is the prevoius Michael's patch  enough for temporal treatment to 2.9.18?

Anyway  I will apply the  Michael's patch to the 2.9.18 and the modify binaries
and distribute them
with the strong causion until I will be able to catch up with the 2.9.19 or
later.

Tatsuro

New Design Yahoo! JAPAN  2008/01/01
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/newdesign/