Octave/Windows 3.0.3 (VC++) available

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Octave/Windows 3.0.3 (VC++) available
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 11:56:32 +0000

Hi,

I'm glad to announce that I eventually uploaded a new binary
package of octave for Windows, compiled with VC++. It is
available as usual from octave forge.

This package has been compiled with Visual Studio 2008. It
has been tested under Windows XP and is known to work under
Windows Vista. Windows 2000 is not supported anymore
(some parts might still work OK).

This package contains:
- octave 3.0.3
- ATLAS 3.8.1 compiled with SSE1 and SSE2
- octave-forge 20080831
- playrec package (record and play sounds under Windows)
- SciTE text editor
- GnuPlot (CVS)

This package does not contain the IDE that was included
in the previous one as a technology preview.

Michael.