Re: GUI work

From: Levente Torok
Subject: Re: GUI work
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:38:14 +0100

Hi John,

On my ubuntu I experienced the following:
===============
address@hidden:~/octaveDE$ ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for DEPS... configure: error: Package requirements (glib-2.0
gthread-2.0 gtkmm-2.4 gtksourceview-2.0 gdl-1.0 vte ) were not met:

No package 'gtkmm-2.4' found
No package 'gtksourceview-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables DEPS_CFLAGS
and DEPS_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
========
However they seem to be installed:
===============

address@hidden:~/octaveDE$ dpkg -l | grep gtkmm
ii  libgtkmm-2.4-1c2a                          1:2.12.5-2
                    C++ wrappers for GTK+ 2.4 (shared libraries)
ii  libgtkmm-dev                               1.2.10-8.1
                    C++ wrapper for GTK+ 1.2 (development files)
ii  libgtkmm1.2-0c2a                           1.2.10-8.1
                    C++ wrappers for GTK+ 1.2 (shared libraries)
address@hidden:~/octaveDE$ dpkg -l | grep sourceview
ii  libgtksourceview-common                    1.8.5-1
                    common files for the GTK+ syntax highlightin
ii  libgtksourceview-dev                       1.8.5-1
                    development files for the GTK+ syntax highli
ii  libgtksourceview1.0-0                      1.8.5-1
                    shared libraries for the GTK+ syntax highlig
ii  libgtksourceview2.0-0                      2.2.2-0ubuntu1
                    shared libraries for the GTK+ syntax highlig
ii  libgtksourceview2.0-common                 2.2.2-0ubuntu1
                    common files for the GTK+ syntax highlightin
ii  python-gtksourceview2                      2.2.0-0ubuntu2
                    Python bindings for the GtkSourceView widget

Levente

--
Blogger of http://fapuma.blogspot.com