Re: Patch to qp() to support extra arg specifying maximum iterations

From: Joshua Redstone
Subject: Re: Patch to qp() to support extra arg specifying maximum iterations
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 09:36:33 -0800

I don't mind making a small change to use optimset, but I couldn't find any documentation on it except for some terse matlab stuff.
In the meantime, I updated the test - the H is positive definite, so hopefully should be more robust across platforms, though I'm fuzzy on the qp() internals wrt math.
Attached is diff for qp.m
Josh

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

On Feb 4, 2009, at 5:52 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

On  1-Feb-2009, Ben Abbott wrote:

| I tried to merge your changes, and modified the proper ChangeLog.
| Using the final result, the first test fails for me (I've attached the
| changeset).

Instead of adding options as individual arguments, I think we should
be using optimset.

jwe

Good point. I'll put it on my long list of things I hope to get to ;-)

However, if someone (Josh?) has the initiative, no need to wait on me!

Ben