Start workin on a project

From: Fco Javier Bardavío
Subject: Start workin on a project
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 12:21:47 +0100

  Good morning / good evening:
   I am a spanish student of technology that i'm starting to work on a project concerning Octave software, steadily. In short, the goal is to implement a function capable of calculate both phase margin and gain margin for SISO systems ( an interesting tool within the control theory of systems with feedback).
 I read according with a list of projects related with Oct, to let you know   and that is the purpose it motivated me to  writie that  email
  Carefuly, just receive a from Barcelona, España
   Xavier Bardavío,  etsetb school <UPC>