new TikZ terminal

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: new TikZ terminal
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:27:12 -0400

Recently the gnuplot developers introduced a TikZ terminal. This terminal is able to produce some very nice latex figures.

I've attached a changeset for Octave's developers sources, as well as an octave m-file and simple latex document to produce an example.

The m-file uses a shell script, "preview" (which I wrote for Mac OSX), that will need to be replaced by an appropriate command to display a pdf file.

Ben