Re: OpenGL graphics crash

From: Alexander Mamonov
Subject: Re: OpenGL graphics crash
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:35:39 -0400

I cannot check right now what static_cast<octave_idx_type> does to
NaNs, but the plot looks like in the attached file.
BTW, when I tried to save the plot to a file I got the following error (bug?):

> print -dpng slice.eps
ferror: fflush: invalid stream number = -1
warning: __gnuplot_get_var__: some elements in list of return values
are undefined

I tried different devices, but for all of them I get this same error.
Another bug (or still unimplemented feature?) is colorbar in FLTK backend:

> colorbar
warning: opengl_renderer: cannot render object of type `image'

The actual bar appears, but it is not filled with any color.

Regards,
Alex