Logaritmic plots of nonpositive data

From: Marco Caliari
Subject: Logaritmic plots of nonpositive data
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 11:55:13 +0200 (CEST)

Dear maintainers,

the following

semilogy([0,0])

produces an empty window (without axes) in Octave 3.2.2 (though I remember that some days ago it produced nothing, as in Octave 3.0.5, I cannot explain why) and no warning about nonpositive data.
With the enclosed patch the axes are computed is a quite ml compatible way
and the warning is there. As a ChangeLog I would say

2009-08-07  Marco Caliari  <address@hidden>

        * graphics.cc (get_array_limits): set min_pos value to 0.1
        if data are nonpositive.

Best regards,

Marco