Re: more minor items about graphics handles

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: more minor items about graphics handles
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:24:56 -0400

On Sep 27, 2009, at 8:14 PM, Michael D Godfrey wrote:

I just noticed the get(0,"default<xxxxx>") syntax.
Is this why "default" is special?  So far,
the only example that I know of the above syntax is:
get(0,"defaultfigure__backend__").  Other strings for
<xxxxxx> produce, for example for <xxxxx> set to
screensize, you get:
error: get: invalid default property `screensize'

I will try to figure this out, but a quick pointer would help.

Michael

The "default" values are constructed as "default"+type+property.

For example, get(0, "defaulttextfontsize") or get(0, "get (0, "defaultaxescolororder")

Is that what you're looking for?

Ben