Re: fltk-config for windows gives -mwindows flag (was octave-3.3.50 buil

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: fltk-config for windows gives -mwindows flag (was octave-3.3.50 built by mingw-gcc-4.4.0 cannot be executed.)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:15:33 +0900 (JST)

Hello

--- Benjamin Lindner  wrote:
> For the mingw binaries, since I need to build fltk from source, I can
> remove the -mwindows flag there from fltk-config, so I would't need to
> have it dealt with in octave's configure script.
>
> Does this problem also occur on cygwin?
>
> If we deal with this in octave's configure script, then I'd suggest it
> be done only for mingw (and cygwn?) platform.
>
> sed -e "+s-mwindows++g"
The above is typo. sed -e "s+-mwindows++g" is correct.

--- Marco Atzeri  wrote:

> Hi Tatsuro,
> currently fltk don't work on cygwin; at least for me.
> The windows is created but only garbage is plotted.

Although Benjamin said "so I would't need to have it dealt with in octave's
configure script", I
propose here the patch for FLTK_LDFLAGS.

Regards

Tatsuro

Yahoo! JAPAN - Internet Security for teenagers and parents.
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/security/