Re: C++ complex class use in str2double.cc

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: C++ complex class use in str2double.cc
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:44:48 +0000

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Jaroslav Hajek <address@hidden> wrote:
> This must be something relatively new, I suppose. I have an older
> draft and it is not there.
> Anyway I'm glad this defect will be fixed. I made the following change:
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/f578e6468d0c

From
http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs?view=revision&revision=135878
It has been around for a little more than 1.5yr in libstdc++.
And it was in MSVC 2008 when it was released.

Your changeset should be ok under MSVC, except that the
macro to test for is usually _MSC_VER. I'm don't think MSVC
#define's __MSVC__. Wouldn't it be better to have a configure
check to test that functionality?

Michael.