Re: mouse button and key press callbacks in the fltk backend

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Re: mouse button and key press callbacks in the fltk backend
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:32:49 -0700

On 4/14/10 6:58 AM, Shai Ayal wrote:
I'll try to do it. Where in the manual do we document graphic properties?

Shai
You will find it in the Chapter on Plotting. I updated this Chapter awhile ago, but among the things I did not do is distinguish what is currently functional in each backend. The
Chapter was clearly written before backends.  It could stand more work.

Thanks again for these improvements!!

Michael