Re: rename typeinfo

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: rename typeinfo
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:51:27 -0400

Actually, in the
relating-personal-experience-with-octave's-help-system department, I
find myself continually frustrated with most of octave's online help
because there aren't very many useful "see also" entries. Often I know
a function similar to what I want and keep hoping that "see also" will
throw me a bone but I'm always disappointed. I go to google or the
Evil's website now just for the list of related functions. If help
typeinfo simply had a usable see also/related section mentioned
class() wouldn't the problem be solved?

--judd